Canesten Fungal Nail Treatment Set
Canesten Fungal Nail Treatment Set is a 2-phase treatment for fungal nail infections.
How to use
Phase One: Weeks 1-3
Soften the infected part of the nail by applying Canesten Urea Ointment then gently remove with plastic scraper.
- Soak the affected nail in warm water for 10mins. Dry thoroughly.
- Apply Urea Ointment to the infected part of the nail.
- Cover affected nail(s) with a plaster. Leave on for 24hrs
- Remove the plaster and soak for 10min in warm water. Dry thoroughly.
- Use the scraper to gently scrape away only the infected parts of the nail.
Repeat this process daily for 2-3 weeks or until no more of the infected parts of the nail can be removed.
Phase Two: Weeks 4-7
- Clean and dry the affected area thoroughly.
- Treat the fungal infection by applying Canesten Bifonazole cream on the nail bed once a day.
Repeat this process daily for 28 days.